- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Only stayed one night wish it had of been more will definitely be back , lovely room , lovely staff great food..."
"Whilst I embrace modern technology, it does dumbfound me why there was three remotes for the TV,SKY box and Sound bar, surely re-configuring..."
"First class room in a hotel with easy access from various motorways. Good for Liverpool. Friendly, helpful staff. Restaurant OK but nothing..."
"Well they say that you can't do it and the hotel certainly tried BUT...... I'm only talking about the room. The staff were amazing and very..."
"My partner and myself stayed here due to having a wedding on the premises and for a 3* hotel we were really surprised, the staff were absolu..."
About the hotel
Village Liverpool is situated just 400 yards from the main junction of the M57 and M62 and just 8 miles from Liverpool John Lennon Airport. This contemporary hotel is an ideal base for exploring the busy centres of Liverpool (8 miles) and Warrington (15 miles). Nearby local attractions include Knowsley Safari Park, Knowsley Hall and both Aintree and Haydock Race Courses.
Village Hotel Club offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym to relax in; stylish dining and bar and FREE Car Parking. All rooms are uber chic and include FREE Wi-Fi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to a Club Room - the must-have room with genuinely good extras! Village Gym Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per room per night including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Check-in and check-out is done at the self-service kiosks. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Hotel Liverpool.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, Squash Courts, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note: no pets are allowed. Health & Fitness Fee is £5.00 per room per night. Village Hotels do not accept cash payments or cheques but major credit & debit cards only. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Only stayed one night wish it had of been more will definitely be back , lovely room , lovely staff great food...
Good, but why 3 remotes for the TV!!!!!
Whilst I embrace modern technology, it does dumbfound me why there was three remotes for the TV,SKY box and Sound bar, surely re-configuring...