- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Great friendly service. Room was comfortable, if a bit outdated in terms of décor...."
"Friendly and helpful. Room15, a triple, looks out over a park to a tree-lined ridge and high hills beyond. Contemporary bedding and curtains..."
"Staff were extremely friendly and welcoming, room was beautifully presented. Having a few trips planned to Bangor in the coming months I pla..."
"Great place to stay. Lovely, friendly people. Fabulous breakfast and the rooms are clean and comfortable. Well placed for going into Bangor..."
"Lovely 3 night stay in the middle of Bangor. Very handy for the University and shops. Room clean and comfortable excellent nights sleep. Own..."
About the hotel
All rooms are en-suite with tv's and tea & coffee making facilities and Wi Fi. We are just a ten minute walk from the city center and University. Many guests use the baytree-lodge as a base for their activites in the snowdonia national park.
Situated opposite the Baytree-lodge is a public swimming pool and leisure centre with tennis courts and 5 a-side football pitches and bowling green. The area has many fine pubs and dining restaurants which we can book in advance for you. We are a five minute drive from Bangor railway station.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 12:00 19:00
- Up to 13 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
super friendly B&B
Great friendly service.
Room was comfortable, if a bit outdated in terms of décor....
Small hotel, worn around the edges
Friendly and helpful.
Room15, a triple, looks out over a park to a tree-lined ridge and high hills beyond. Contemporary bedding and curtains...