This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Tasmania is a natural state filled with wilderness and wildlife. Travellers seeking to experience the rustic and pastoral Tasmanian lifestyle are warmly invited to stay at Oyster Cove Chalet. The chalet provides an environment for the senses and a comfortable place for you to put up your feet at day’s end.
Situated in the estate of “Wirreanda” – meaning ‘place of trees’ – the spacious chalet is surrounded by natural bush land home to both native and exotic foliage. Travellers are highly encouraged to bring their pair of hiking boots and take a midday stroll along the nearby walking routes. Prepare to be enchanted by the allure of the chalet’s landscape while making your way to the highest peak of the estate, where bright blue cider-ready afternoon skies await. An idyllic sanctuary sprawled over 6-acres, Oyster Cove Chalet is just 25 minutes from Central Hobart and 5 minutes from the Bruny Island Ferry Terminal. The chalet is easily locatable, situated only 500m from the Channel Highway and is on the D’Entrecasteaux Channel opposite Bruny Island, between the townships of Snug and Kettering. During autumn, be instantly renewed the moment you arrive at the chalet, where you’ll be ushered in via our crimson-hued MapleTree-lined driveway. Oyster Cove Chalet houses 4 rooms including one room that is wheelchair friendly. Our rooms are equipped with a self-contained kitchenette and a modern, minimalistic and spacious spa en-suite. Each chalet is surrounded with nature stunning views, has its own verandah with outdoor dining and BBQ facilities. Our rooms underscores the environmentally-friendly personality of Oyster Cove Chalet, having a colour scheme of brown, beige, white and green to echo the palette of the surrounding sand, sky, and forestry. Our rooms come with free Wi-fi. Oyster Cove Chalet is for everyone, and we mean everyone. There are many native animals such as hens, wallabies, birds, rabbits, possums who make Wirreanda their home, and if you are lucky you just might see them making their way around the estate. Whether you’re alone or with family and friends, Oyster Cove has a myriad of amenities to help you relax and have fun: the chalet has garden lounges, barbeque pits and picturesque picnic spots.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Bedrooms
- Video/DVD Library, CD Player
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 1 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet