About the hotel
The Stanwick Hotel is a medium sized, privately owned hotel in the heart of Northamptonshire. We have 20 rooms that are all en-suite with all necessary facilities including free WIFI, televisions with Freeview and tea and coffee. The hotel has its own restaurant and bar open for all meals, excluding a Saturday lunchtime and a Sunday evening.
There is a communal lounge and garden for relaxing in. The hotel is in Stanwick on the edge of Wellingborough and is well situated for easy access from roads and rail. We offer a choice of Small Standard, Large Standard and Superior rooms.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Would not stay here again!
Cobwebs in room, shower was trickling out.
Breakfast was horrible, dry sausage, greasy egg with something black on it. Left most of it. Would not use this hotel again as it has gone down hill. Used it a few years ago and it was really nice, shame.
The Stanwick Hotel