- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Nice, small room but no hairdryer in room. No biscuits on drinks tray. These are just little touches to the stay. Also, my wife was given th..."
"Nice welcome on arrival. Didnt get chance to have dinner, but breakfast was very nice, and very friendly staff/owners. Would liike to return..."
About the hotel
Welcome to East Haugh House - Restaurant with Rooms. This is a beautiful, turreted stone house situated off the old A9 road and set in 2 acres of gardens, with an award winning restaurant. In 2011 We Won the Best Kept Secret Awards which was The Best Customer Service in the UK.
The Restaurant/bar Whether you are looking for a simple bowl of delicious homemade soup with hot crusty bread or a full blown meal of our signature dish "scallops with chorizo sausage and cauliflower puree" followed by a juicy local beef steak you have it all right here at East Haugh House Bar and Restaurant , we have a mouth watering A'la Carte menu on offer with endless special that will leaving wondering why you have never been! To book a table call us at the hotel direct. The House The McGown Family bought the house in 1989, and converted it to a small, very personal and family run hotel, retaining many of the interesting features of the house. We have 13 beautiful bedrooms not one looks the same with stunning quirky wall papers and lovely fabrics!, 3 of the rooms being 4 poster's, one of which with its own fireplace, very romantic on a cold winters night! And all have jacuzzi bathrooms for some extra TLC and relaxation. All rooms have private en - suite bathrooms, colour flat screen televisions, tea and coffee making facilities with fresh milk in your room and scrummy lavender shortbread. In Easter 1998, we completed the conversion of the "Bothy", immediately beside the Hotel, offering 5 ensuite bedrooms. The "Bothy" was originally the old kennels to East Haugh House and once again the conversion is to our usual high standard and has all the dame facilities that you find in the main house bedrooms.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Jacuzzi, Fishing, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Video/DVD Library
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
East Haugh House Hotel
Nice, small room but no hairdryer in room.
No biscuits on drinks tray. These are just little touches to the stay. Also, my wife was given the money to pay for the stay, for her 60th birthday and this is how we wanted to pay, but when we went to check out and settle our bill, the money had already been taken from our credit card, which we were very unhappy about.
Nice place to stay
Nice welcome on arrival.
Didnt get chance to have dinner, but breakfast was very nice, and very friendly staff/owners. Would liike to return for a couple nights and enjoy evening meal in relaxing surroundings.