This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Superior four star Golden Tulip Vivaldi Hotel has the unique characteristic of a city hotel on the sea front. The hotel is splendidly located within the bay of St. Julian’s on the periphery of the best known entertainment district, only minutes away from the Casino, a rocky and sandy public beach and other attractions.
You will be able to enjoy all the amenities of the city life without loosing the appeal and relaxation of the seaside. The 263 elegantly furnished rooms and suites are all air-conditioned. To offer you better comfort the rooms have luxury bathrooms, TV, direct dial telephone, wireless internet, minibar, hair dryer and 24 hour room service. The suites have been designed to offer you a more spacious ambience. For your further comfort they are luxuriously furnished and have a sitting area & Tea/Coffee making facilities. Safes are available in all rooms. A number of rooms have unobstructed views. Antonio’s Restaurant has the most suitable atmosphere to guarantee you a special meal experience at all times. You can savour representative dishes of Mediterranean and International specialties, whilst enjoying a magnificent view of the Mediterranean Sea. The Rhapsody Lounge and Café in the ideal place where you can enjoy a cocktail, pre-dinner drink or a nightcap in relaxing surroundings. You can enjoy the sun and relax on the lounge beds by the outdoor pool on the Rooftop Promenade. Drinks, snacks and a variety of light meals are served on the terrace, Barbecues and cocktail parties for up to 400 guests can be held around the pool area. A sauna, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi and heated indoor pool at Newtones gives you a special treat. You can work off excess energy in the fitness room or aerobics centre. Organising a successful meeting, conference or other event requires a great deal of attention, which you will find at Golden Tulip Vivaldi Hotel. The 3 multifunctional rooms offer a capacity of 300 guests. Delegates can also make use of various syndicate rooms and secretarial services. Ample opportunities for water sports and diving are available with walking distance. An extensive choice of excursions to museums, historical and archaeological sites and many folklore activities are available for your disposal at the reception. * Minimum check-in age is: 18years
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet