- 3 guest reviews
"Excellent and friendly service. Good standars accommodation...."
"Initial impression of the hotel is not very welcoming but the checking in was very good as was the room and breakfast. The only complaint I..."
About the hotel
The Tower House Hotel & Restaurant is named after the famous landmark Wainhouse Tower which is overlooking the property. The Hotel is set in its own grounds with ample free parking, and is ideally situated between Halifax and Sowerby Bridge with the benefit of both local amenities and only a 10 minute walk to Manor Heath. We are only a 10 minute drive from Sowerby Bridge Train Station, 15 minutes from Halifax train station and 20 minutes from the M62.
Free WiFi available throughout the establishment. The Hotel has 11 en-suite bedrooms, beautifully decorated to the highest of standards. The stunning Tower Restaurant is open for food Monday to Saturday 5. 00pm until 9. 00pm. Our mouth-watering Carvery is available every Sunday 12. 30pm until 6. 00pm. We are a local independent business with extremely friendly staff to make your stay with us as pleasurable as possible.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Disappointing stay, tiny room for a 3 day stay.
Chap next door stayed 1 night paid same as me and had room twice the size of mine.
Rest of hotel bedrooms were empty. Booked evening meal for 6 friends for the evening I arrived, HUGE quantity of very poor quality food served to all of us. None of us will go back again. Embarrassing to say the least. Reception staff and hospitality staff very helpful.
One Overnight Experience
Excellent and friendly service.
Good standars accommodation....