- 3 guest reviews
"A pleasant surprise for just over £100 in London. Just close to Paddington Station, superb new shower , comfy bed and overall good value...."
"A superb location with a number of amenities close to the hotel. The service from the start was fantastic. Incredibly personable, helpful an..."
About the hotel
A brand new refurbished property right in the centre of town - a few minutes walk from Paddington Station and Oxford Street. Paddington station, with the Heathrow Express, is just 2 minutes walk away. Madame Tussauds, the Planetarium and the Regents Park are in short walking distance.
Rooms are fully equipped with air-conditioning and all mod-cons for the contemporary traveller. Every room has its own shower/bathroom and the overall effect is tastefully finished in muted, relaxed shades and hues. Staff are extremely service orientated and welcoming.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Great location, great budget hotel
A pleasant surprise for just over £100 in London.
Just close to Paddington Station, superb new shower , comfy bed and overall good value.
over nighter for train from paddington
Basement, adequate but no more than that.
Decent breakfast but don't expect full English. OK for one night stay.