This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street café’s and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is Owned and Managed by the More Hotels Private Collection.
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match what you’re looking for. Try changing your search, selecting an alternative hotel, or give us a call on 0333 0146275 where we’ll be happy to help.
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free)
Useful Info Show/hide
- Between 14:00 and 20:00
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet