This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Trelawne Hotel is a unique 3 AA Star hotel, which has been run by the Gibbons Family for 42 years. The hotel ensures a warm and friendly welcome, in the peace and tranquility of a true country house hotel, situated in a designated ' Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty'. Standing two acres of our own grounds, with ample parking and outstanding coastal views over Falmouth Bay from St Mawes to the Mannacle Rocks, the hotel is an ideal base for exploring the South Cornwall Coastal Footpath at any time of year.
The hotel offers 14 bedrooms all en-suite which are all equipped and furnished to the high standards you would expect from a 3 Star Hotel. Our restaurant menu changes daily to reflect the sheer abundance of quality local seasonal produce. We also have free wi-fi in public areas.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Horse Riding, Sailing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet