- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"A bit of a culture shock as we were led down the alleyways to Riad Linda. The staff are very welcoming & this is a significant plus for this..."
About the hotel
Our beautiful riad has a great central location, 5 minutes’ walk from Djemma el Fna, and is ideal for first time visitors, famiiles, couples or groups of friends. Riad Linda was fully refurbished in August 2015 and offers guests a cool, contemporary haven of peace and tranquillity with stunning contemporary art work by the owner. There is easy access to the souks, Djemma el Fna and all the sites and attractions of Marrakech.
The riad is Scottish owned with friendly English speaking staff who will take very good care of you. On the ground floor is our light and plant filled courtyard with comfortable chairs for guests to relax in or use the free wi fi. Adjacent is our stylish dining area decorated in soft greys and pinks which can seat up to 15 people. Guests can enjoy a hearty homemade breakfast or a special dinner of delicious Moroccan cuisine. All our bedrooms feature stunning vintage kaftans on the walls and beautiful soft Berber rugs underfoot. All bedrooms have individual air conditioning /heating and generous storage space. There is also a wood burning fireplace in the Douira Suite and s private hammam. All bed rooms have en suite bathrooms, which have been newly refurbished in sleek beige and whites, with shower, basin and separate wc. and come with complimentary toiletries and hairdryers. The roof terrace of Riad Linda is a very special place to experience the birdsong and joys of the Medina and offers plenty of space for dining, lounging and relaxation. The terrace has sun loungers for soaking up the Moroccan sunshine year round and our beautiful Berber Tent provides a perfect retreat on hot summer days, and is the perfect place to ‘kick back’ and relax
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 3 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Riad Linda in Marrakech is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Marrakesh Riad Experience
A bit of a culture shock as we were led down the alleyways to Riad Linda.
The staff are very welcoming & this is a significant plus for this...
Thank you very much for your review and for your comments. We are delighted to hear that our lovely staff made sure that you were well looked after.
Marrakech can be a bit of a culture shock and staying in a riad offers guests an opportunity for an authentic cultural experience. We are going to be carrying out some planned renovation works over the next few months with our bedrooms and bathrooms. We hope you will come back and visit us to see our sparkling new rooms.