- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"very nice hotel but bedroom very small and bathroom and a lot of steps to and from I have often stayed here first time I have had complaint..."
"Only minus was public car park - always full...."
"Booked a room to take in Kerry v Cork football match. Excellent location, fine hotel. Very happy...."
About the hotel
Killarney Towers Hotel offers Killarney hotel guests all the luxury that you would expect from one of the leading Killarney hotels, complemented by the ever-growing number of attractions that Killarney town has to offer. We appreciate that this is your time to relax a time unwind and a time to recharge. The Killarney Towers Hotel & Leisure Centre, located in the heart of Killarney Town, offers guests an extensive array of onsite leisure facilities, dining options, bars and evening entertainment.
Our 4 star Killarney hotel rooms vary in size and comfort depending on your needs. Whether traveling alone, in company or with family we have accommodation in Killarney to suit your needs. Each room offers guests all the modern conveniences that you would expect from a contemporary 4 star hotel. All our guest rooms are spacious & bright and designed, furnished & decorated with your comfort and convenience in mind. The Innisfallen Restaurant located on the ground floor level is a defined presence among Killarney's renowned dining scene. A modern and funky setting with mood lighting the Innisfallen Restaurant provides a mouth-watering mix of world wide and local cuisine. You are assured a memorable dining experience and attentive service. O Donoghues Public House also located on the ground floor level boasts an extensive bar menu available throughout the day. Whether for a light bit or something more substantial O Donoghues provides itself as an ideal dining venue attentive staff, expansive menu in a relaxed setting The Killarney Towers Hotel Leisure Club offers guests an extensive variety of in house leisure options. Our leisure facilities at the hotel include Sauna, Steamroom, Whirlpool, 15m Swimming pool & newly refurbished gymnasium. 2009 has seen the introduction of the Fit Vibe, the latest in vibration training which will enhance any workout. We also can offer Personal Training, Gym Programmes, Private Swimming Lessons & group Classes. Talk to any member of the leisure club team and find a package that suits you irrespective of the duration of your hotel stay.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Killarney Towers Hotel & Leisure Centre
very nice hotel but bedroom very small and bathroom and a lot of steps to and from I have often stayed here first time I have had complaint...
Good for a weekend
Only minus was public car park - always full....