- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Excellent from arrival to leaving; no issues..."
"Great customer service, great price and great hotel...."
"Very calm and quietly efficient...."
"We had a lovely stay, staff were very friendly particularly dining room staff (Adele was always smiling which was nice) food was great! Room..."
"This was a good quality hotel with good customer service clean. Overall excellent weekend. I would recommend this to anyone and I definitely..."
About the hotel
The Oxfordshire Hotel & Spa is a stunning luxury 50 bedroom hotel with championship golf course, full day spa, health and fitness centre with indoor swimming pool. Free parking, Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel and preferred resident green fees.
The hotel provides guests with bright and spacious rooms elegantly furnished to the highest standards.
Each room offers en-suite facilities with individual baths and power showers along with luxury designer toiletries for your convenience. Bedrooms also have their own balcony as well as being fully air conditioned with tea and coffee facilities and flat-screen TV's.
The Tempus Health and Fitness Centre features a swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and treatment rooms, and there is also a modern gym. Children under 16 may only use the fitness centre and swimming pool on Saturday and Sunday between 12:00 and 16:00 and must be supervised by an adult at all times.
The championship golf course has 18 holes, designed in American parkland style.
Spa treatments and tee times should be booked prior to arrival to avoid disappointment.
The Oxfordshire Hotel & Spa's signature restaurant 'Sakura' serves a varied menu whilst boasting amazing views over the rolling Chiltern Hills. However, if you are looking for a more relaxed atmosphere our stylish Lounge and Clubhouse Bars both offer a range of beverages and snacks.
Situated in scenic Oxfordshire, the hotel is located just off the M40, meaning central London can be reached in just 40 minutes, Thame is a 10-minute drive, historical Aylesbury can be reached in 20 minutes. The sporting venue of Silverstone can be reached in 30 minutes and Cheltenham Racecourse can be reached in an hour. There are also plenty of other places to visit nearby - Waterperry Gardens (8 miles), Waterside Theatre (12. 4 miles), Ashmolean museum (14. 6 miles) and Blenheim Palace (18. 8 miles) to name a few!
Nearest train stations are Oxford, approximately 35 minutes away by car, and Aylesbury, approximately 25 minutes away by car. The hotel is located 10 minutes away from Junction 8A of the M40, 5 minutes from Junction 7 if you are coming from London (no exit at Junction 7 from Birmingham), and just 35 minutes from Oxford itself.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 17/10/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Please note: Children under 16 may only use the fitness centre and swimiing pool on Saturday and Sunday between 12:00 and 16:00 and must be supervised by an adult at all times. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent from arrival to leaving; no issues...
The Oxfordshire Hotel & Spa
Great customer service, great price and great hotel....