- 21 guest reviews
"Only problems were: 1. Noisy fridge - suggest fresh milk in thermos instead instead 2. Green safety light was too bright & disturbed sleep 3..."
"Very pleased with the hotel on all counts and would certainly stay there again when next in Ilkley...."
"Lovely hotel in a quiet location about 2 miles from Ilkley centre. Stayed for 3 nights in room 7 we had was clean, but was very stuffy only..."
"Lovely hotel, very welcoming. Beautiful hotel room, better than I expected. Delicious breakfast the next day...."
"Having stayed here on several occasions it just gets better! Room spacious and spotless and breakfast wonderful. Would highly recommend...."
About the hotel
Standing on a hillside between the Cow and Calf rock formation and the River Wharfe, in the leafy village of Ben Rhydding, surrounded by charming groves and lanes, with super connections nearby, rail road and of course Leeds Bradford Airport, are all within easy reach. The Wheatley has a charming locals bar, delightful lounge areas, inglenook fireplaces, a light and airy garden room with super alfresco dining to enjoy weather permitting! Our bedrooms are furnished to the highest specification, with a choice style and size, some with large roof terraces to enjoy rolling views over the yorkshire countryside. Power showers, fluffly bathrobes and beautiful toiletries help you to relax and settle instantly.
Dining at the Wheatley focuses on local produce, home cooked food and a warming yet contemporary atmostphere. The a la carte menu is complimented by the Wheatley Tabloid a list of daily changing specials. The menu evolves with the seasons and ever changing dining market. Dishes range from Cannon of 3 dales Lamb with a Feta, Broad Bean and Tomato Jus through to traditional Scampi in a basket. Kilsney Smoked Trout served with a Celeriac and Cox Apple Salad to platters of Greek Mezze and chilled fish served on wooden planks as alternatives. Desserts consist of classics and traditional favourites, Sticky Toffee Pudding always a favourite or a selection changing weekly Blueberry Parfait with Homemade Shortbread Biscuit.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Video/DVD Library
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Quality of room
Only problems were: 1.
Noisy fridge - suggest fresh milk in thermos instead instead
2. Green safety light was too bright & disturbed sleep
3. Would have liked a sheet as well as duvet as I was actually too warm
Otherwise it was excellent
Bed and breakfast overnight stay.
Very pleased with the hotel on all counts and would certainly stay there again when next in Ilkley.