- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"Room given on arrival smelt of stale smoke & the bathroom fan wouldn't turn off. When reception was informed, a member of staff came immedia..."
"When we arrived hotel looked great. Clean, tidy & staff were very welcoming. The only niggle, there wasn't enough milk in the room with tea..."
"Communal decor a bit tired. However, it was a great room...."
"Great venue for a wedding...."
"Good staff - problems resolved quickly and efficiently..."
About the hotel
This modern 3 star hotel with Regency facade Just off J4 of the M42 is conveniently located close to the NEC, Warwick and Stratford. Birmingham Airport is 8 miles from Corus Regency Solihull. Free onsite parking is available for guests.
All rooms are en-suite and include free Wifi, flat screen TV's and tea & coffee making facilities.
The hotel boasts full leisure facilities Including an Indoor Pool, Plunge Pool, Steam Room, Sauna, Solarium and Gym.
- 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Tired, over priced
Room was like a 70s throw back.
Drink stains all over dressing table. Looked like dried vomit down panel of sink. Television flashed blue light while on standby waking me up, had to get out of bed and switch it off.
Lack of shower / tired rooms
For £99 per night, this hotel should compare to any Holiday Inn / Premier Inn etc.
TVs are from 1990 (very bright blue light on standby - switch behind big wooden cabinet difficult to reach), shower had the shower head removed and left on bath. Screw thread on shower head, ball joint on shower pipe.
Had a bath in evening in 1/2 size bath, very cramped. Hadn't noticed shower head problem yet. Only found this out in the morning. So another very quick cramped bath again. Receptionist not interested, nothing written or logged. Guarantee the room will still have the same problem tomorrow, day after.... Rooms / beds are tired, bathrooms old. Colleagues room had stains all over the side of cabinets. Urge manager to motivate staff. Room service report problems, reception listen and record. Then go and stay at any Premier Inn and see what your hotel could be. Good luck.