- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"Room given on arrival smelt of stale smoke & the bathroom fan wouldn't turn off. When reception was informed, a member of staff came immedia..."
"When we arrived hotel looked great. Clean, tidy & staff were very welcoming. The only niggle, there wasn't enough milk in the room with tea..."
"Communal decor a bit tired. However, it was a great room...."
"Great venue for a wedding...."
"Good staff - problems resolved quickly and efficiently..."
About the hotel
This modern 3 star hotel with Regency facade Just off J4 of the M42 is conveniently located close to the NEC, Warwick and Stratford. Birmingham Airport is 8 miles from Corus Regency Solihull. Free onsite parking is available for guests.
All rooms are en-suite and include free Wifi, flat screen TV's and tea & coffee making facilities.
The hotel boasts full leisure facilities Including an Indoor Pool, Plunge Pool, Steam Room, Sauna, Solarium and Gym.
- 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Corus Regency Solihull
Room given on arrival smelt of stale smoke & the bathroom fan wouldn't turn off.
When reception was informed, a member of staff came immediately to fix it and, as not a 5 minute job offered us another room which was much better. Rooms could do with a spruce up & bathrooms need upgrading (damp smell) but bed was comfortable, room warm, lots of hot water & we had everything needed for a short stay. Overall pleasant enough & the reception staff were all very helpful . Big car park too.
Corus Regency Solihull
When we arrived hotel looked great.
Clean, tidy & staff were very welcoming. The only niggle, there wasn't enough milk in the room with tea & coffee facilities. The bed was lumpy, very lumpy, I would advise the mattress needs replacing.