- 1 guest reviews
"The surrounding location is beautiful. The interior was finished perfectly, a perfect relaxed modern environment A perfect welcome and secu..."
About the hotel
Rudding Gates Apartments are beautifully furnished in a comfortable contemporary style; the spacious bedrooms feature handmade superking beds dressed with lovely linens and one of the two rooms can be made up with twin beds depending upon our guests preference. There is ample storage space in each bedroom, no need to live out of a suitcase, TV/DVD/CD/Radio to enjoy and a desk to work at if you absolutely have to! The en-suite bath and shower rooms are equipped with double ended baths and powerful over showers or walk in showers, underfloor heating warms bare feet and fluffy towels, wrap around robes and luxury toiletries and hairdryer are provided. The comfortable sitting and stylish dining room has plenty of space for relaxing and enjoying meals prepared in the well equipped kitchen.
The sitting room has a flatscreen TV and DVD/CD/Radio with ipod dock and games, books and glossy magazines are provided. French windows open from the dining area into the lovely private walled garden which is perfect for sociable breakfasts and evening drinks in the warm weather. Rudding Gates is defined by the level of service provided and care taken with each booking and throughout our guests stay. Attention to detail ensures a choice of beds and feather or hypo-allergenic bedding and a thoughtful welcome; the provision of fresh milk and fresh orange juice, a selection of teas and coffee, in addition an offer of a pre-arrival shopping service. Through the Gates is Follifoot village. A pretty Yorkshire village with two pubs, a Post Office shop and traditional cricket club and the start of many lovely countryside walks. Follifoot is wonderfully located for trips to the Moors and Dales and the many historic and cultural tourist attractions that Yorkshire has to offer. Harrogate, with its wonderful shops, restaurants and facilities is approximately three miles away and can be reached easily by car or the local bus service.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Fishing, Horse Riding, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The surrounding location is beautiful.
The interior was finished perfectly, a perfect relaxed modern environment
A perfect welcome and secure grounds.