- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Booked this accommodation for my cousin and I for an overnight stay to visit the BBMF Flight at Coningsby and what a good choice we made. A..."
"Welcoming hosts . Great atmosphere. Beautiful and quiet...."
"We only stayed for one night but would certainly return again. Barry & Corrine are a lovely friendly couple, good choice of food cooked very..."
"Comfortable, clean warm room with friendly and obliging owners willing to go the extra mile for their guests. Very pleasant stay, good value..."
About the hotel
We are a traditional country pub, with recently refurbished rooms, offering a relaxed break with good food. Boston with its farm markets is only twelve miles away. World famous golf courses in Woodall Spa is eight miles away.
Horncastle,being the antiques centre of Lincolnshire is a 20 min drive. The historic town of Lincoln is only half an hour away as is the beautiful seaside resort of Skegness. This makes us an excellent location to stay to see the all the beauty of Lincolnshire.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Fishing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- 19/08/2011 to 31/12/2022 - Please note that all Credit/Debit card details will be subject to a PRE-AUTHORISATION. If any issues arrise, The Crown Lodge & Restaurant will contact you directly to update and resolve. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Booked this accommodation for my cousin and I for an overnight stay to visit the BBMF Flight at Coningsby and what a good choice we made.
Lovely place to stay
Welcoming hosts .
Great atmosphere. Beautiful and quiet....