- 1 guest reviews
"Th room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. The girl that checked us in and showed us to our room was very friendly and helpful. The..."
About the hotel
Located in Dublin City Centre and walking distance to St. Stephen's Green & Trinity College. This restored Georgian Townhouse with 19 en-suite bedrooms offers warm Irish hospitality and a tasty, freshly cooked breakfast each morning.
Each bedroom is equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi . . LCD Multi Channel TV . . complimentary tea & coffee and fluffy duvets & pillows . . Because of it's central location you will also be walking distance to the RDS, Aviva Stadium and the Grand Canal Theatre . . A traditional Irish breakfast or continental breakfast are included in your price . . Our family rooms are large and spacious and contain 1 queen size double bed and 2 single beds . . On street parking is free at weekends from Friday at 7pm until Monday morning at 7am and midweek on street parking is chargeable from 7:00am to 7:00pm.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Th room was very clean and the bed was comfortable.
The girl that checked us in and showed us to our room was very friendly and helpful. The...