- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Our reason for staying was we had a wedding just down the road. The room was OK nothing too fancy, clean and had all the amenities we would..."
"A popular hotel in a fantastic setting. Room was clean and tidy and well maintained. Wi-Fi was a bit slow and had a 45 minute wait between o..."
"Excellent accommodation, the venue is lovely - the grounds stunning - the staff are extremely friendly and efficient and there is a feeling..."
"Arrived in darkness so didn't appreciate just how special the place was till I drew my curtains in the morning and looked out over the fabul..."
"A delightful place to stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The grounds and gardens beautiful and would of been quite happy to sta..."
About the hotel
Barnett Hill is a beautiful Queen Anne-style property set in 26 acres of stunning gardens and woodlands, situated just outside of Guildford in Surrey and only 4. 8-mile drive from the historic Manor at Loseley Park. Conveniently located near to Guildford town centre, the country house is close to the M25 and the M3, giving easy access from all parts of the national motorway network.
Free Wi-Fi and parking are available to all guests. Accommodation consists of 59 en-suite bedrooms, some of which sit within the main house while others are housed in an adjacent accommodation building. Each is individually decorated, comfortable and come fully equipped with hot drink facilities, a television, free Wi-Fi and ‘BeeKind` toiletries. A full English and Continental breakfast is included as is free parking on-site. Guests can look forward to a delicious seasonal menu prepared by the award-winning team of chefs and a range of beautiful dining rooms that are ideal for special occasions. Leisure facilities include an on-site fitness centre with a sauna, a games room and a selection of outdoor pursuits that include croquet, volleyball and woodland walks which take you around the gardens and grounds.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, Horse Riding, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Good all round
Our reason for staying was we had a wedding just down the road.
The room was OK nothing too fancy, clean and had all the amenities we would...
A birthdy suprise turned sour
I surprised my husband for a birthday treat to a stay at what appeared to be a stunning hotel.
The building is stunning, but the hotel aspect is poor. Everything from the staff to the food to the style to the ambience is seriously lacking. I would love to bring it up to standard.