This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Hotel San Giorgio Terme directly overlooks Maronti beach, the longest and most beautiful sandy beach of the Island of Ischia. Thanks to its elevated position at about 30 m above sea level, it enjoys a scenic view of the whole bay. The hotel is embedded in a lush green pine grove, which shelters the Mediterranean maquis, as well as the natural vegetation grown on a spur of tuff rock, among which lentisk, strawberry tree and myrtle bush.
The bus stop is at a distance of 50 meters. With the frequent public bus service you can comfortably reach all the spots of the island. The main town Ischia Porto, with its nightlife and the shopping streets, is reachable within 20 minutes by bus or 15 minutes by car. From the beach it is also possible to catch a “taxi-boat”: in just a few minutes it will take you to the picturesque fishermen's village of Sant'Angelo. With its winding little streets, colourful houses and nice shops and boutiques it is the ideal place for having a stroll or sipping a fresh drink. The thermal water pool, with two powerful water jets, overlooks the sea. The temperature of the water is kept constant at 33°C by continuously adding throughout the day thermal water directly from the 80°C spring. The Wellness Center Terramarique, which is free of charge for all guests, includes an indoor thermal pool at 34° with hydromassages, small waterfalls and geyser massages, rounded off by a thermal grotto in humid environment, thermal showers and two large panoramic terraces equipped with sun loungers and umbrellas. The hotel private beach included in the price is only ab. 400 m away from the hotel. Is can be easily reached with a short walk through public gardens and along the beach. Nearby the beach, which features umbrellas and sun-beds, it is possible to rent pedal bots, canoes or motorboats. The coarse sand of the beach is of volcanic origin. The sea gets deep quite soon and is rich in thermal springs: when you are in the water, just shuffle on the bottom sand and you can soon feel the warmth of the springs. All the 76 rooms of the hotel have been recently refurbished. They are attractively furnished in fresh Mediterranean style and feature beech wood carved furniture and hand-painted terracotta panels. The rooms have bathroom with bathtub or shower en-suite and amenities include hair dryer, telephone, television, minibar and air conditioning. Most of the rooms have a balcony and it is possible to reserve them with sea view. The restaurant of the hotel enjoys a wonderful sight of the sea and the outdoor thermal pool. During the warm season, the buffet breakfast is served on the pool-side terrace. For lunch and dinner you can choose the composition of your menu - which is always rounded off by a rich buffet choice of entrees, vegetable dishes, salads and dishes of the local culinary tradition. The restaurant serves imaginatively top-quality regional food with some creative variants, always prepared by using fresh, local ingredients. Our guests with half-board accommodation can choose between lunch and dinner. The in-house SPA of the hotel offers a wide range of classical thermal treatments, such as mud therapy, bathing therapy, inhalatory cures and aerosol, for which the precious water from our spring at 85° C is used. The beneficial healing properties of this thermal water are suited for both arthrosis and arthritis and aids the functional therapy and treatment of bone, muscle or joint injuries as well as muscle or tendon strains. Our SPA offers a wide range of beauty and wellness treatments carried out by highly qualified staff. The free Wi-Fi Internet connection available in the whole lounge area. Our guests also have at their disposal a free (unattended) parking lot.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- In Room Entertainment
- Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet