This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
When you stay at Mulino di Firenze in Florence, you'll be on a river and close to ObiHall and Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Villa Gamberaia and Museum of the Cenacolo di San Salvi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 39 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions.
Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have jetted bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Florence? This hotel has 323 square feet (30 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
- 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Safety Deposit Box, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 8 years old
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. Know Before You Go Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Mandatory Fees and Taxes You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel: A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age. We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. The LateRooms.com rate for Mulino di Firenze in Florence is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet