- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"A last minute booking - well worth the extra cost. I needed an extra day and my B&B across the road was fully booked. A regular visitor to T..."
"Very friendly hotel with terrific staff. A special mention to the night manager who saw to our every need all night. Stunning building and..."
"We were pleasantly surprised and felt well looked after during our stay. A nice relaxed environment and comfortable rooms. Nice attention to..."
"Stayed in a single room which was looking a bit tired and was smaller than I'm used to for other business trips in 'more expensive' parts of..."
About the hotel
Discover The Alverton. . .
a hidden gem in the city! A historical Grade II listed building and previously a convent built by the same architect as Truro Cathedral - The Alverton has now been fully refurbished into a stylish, 4* hotel in the Cornish capital. Offering luxurious rooms, gorgeous food and drink, superfast wifi throughout and a convenient central location within walking distance to all that Truro offers. With 50 bedrooms from Classics to spacious Suites, laid back bar & brasserie, al fresco terrace and unique weddings and conference facilities. No pets allowed at the Courtyard. The Alverton Hotel is simply magical and without a doubt a hotel to be enjoyed all year round. Whether for a weekend break, longer holidays or a business stay; The Alverton is the place to stay in Cornwall. Located within the Historic City of Truro and close enough to access Falmouth, St. Mawes, Padstow, St. Ives and most principal towns and attractions within the county.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
An historical building with attractive surroundings - definitely worth a visit!
A last minute booking - well worth the extra cost.
I needed an extra day and my B&B across the road was fully booked. A regular visitor to T...
Very friendly hotel with terrific staff.
A special mention to the night manager who saw to our every need all night.
Stunning building and...