- 2 guest reviews
"Lovely room. Only negative was arriving at a farm in pitch black - reception closed. Receptionist did appear and was very helpful. If travel..."
About the hotel
The comfort of a boutique hotel with the privacy of a self catering holiday, situated in East Devon, 1 mile from Axminster. Close to River Cottage Canteen and HQ. Overlooking the Jurassic coastline and surround countryside.
Each of our seven, recently converted, 18th Century stone barns, provides total luxury accommodation and sports the ultimate in green credentials. The seven barns range from a luxury 1 bedroom suite to two large 6 bedroom barns, each 6 bed barn has hot tub! every barn is individually designed and furnished to ensure every comfort. They are available for rent as self -catering holidays,short breaks, girlie weekends, group holidays, group accommodation, celebratory and family getaways, or corporate accommodation.
- Babysitting services, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Disabled Access Public Areas
- Horse Riding
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Work in Progress
Rooms are on a working farm, as described, and are not serviced as per a hotel, if you stay for a few nights in room only take washing up liquid for your cups/glasses.
Noisy funky fridge and lots of mirrored furniture. Warm and clean, good location, no food available on site, so going out to find breakfast was a bit inconvenient. Restaurant being built on site. Coffee maker in room so we asked for a kettle to make tea and one was supplied. Not all finishing is luxury, compared to other places we've stayed in, linen was not top quality and curtains were badly hung, too long. Expensive for facilities available, could stay in serviced hotel with breakfast included for the same or less. Maybe better in a years time.
Great quality surroundings
Only negative was arriving at a farm in pitch black - reception closed. Receptionist did appear and was very helpful. If travelling alone, could have felt uncomfortable due to remoteness and venue feeling empty. Super spec in room.