- 1 guest reviews
"We booked for one nights accommodation in Napier while staying in Wellington. Having arrived the at about 4.30pm after a long drive the owne..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Quest Napier! A Charming Spanish Mission Style Building with a Stylishly Modern Interior. As the latest addition to the Quest Apartment Group in New Zealand, we look forward to welcoming you to our 1919 Historic Building which comprises of 47 Studio and One Bedroom Self Contained Apartments for a unique accommodation experience, located in the town centre but only 5 minutes walking distance from the beach! All room types offer an alternative to traditional Hotel or Motel type accommodation and represents a value for money 4+ star Serviced Apartment Experience. Our surprisingly quiet central location on Dickens Street means that it is a short stroll to the famous Art Deco buildings that Napier is famous for.
The surrounding Hawke's Bay region is home to some of New Zealand's best wine and produce and Napier is the springboard to the Wine Trail throughout New Zealand's Eastern Coastline. Business travellers will find that our inner city location provides a short walk to major businesses and local body offices. Government offices are in close proximity and a short drive will take you to the industrial area of Onekawa. Also in walking distance is the War Memorial Convention Centre and the Municipal Theatre.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, Babysitting services, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Fitness Centre, Mountain Bike Hire, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free)
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- Between 14:00 and 21:00
- By 10:00 hours
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent stay in lovely Napier
We booked for one nights accommodation in Napier while staying in Wellington.
Having arrived the at about 4.30pm after a long drive the owners were very helpful in explaining where to park. They also expained where to go for an evening meal and where all the amenities were. Breakfast is delivered to your room at an additional cost but they again went out of their way to provide gluten free food, whhich was a nice touch. The room was spacious and well equipped and the whole hotel looked recently refurbished