This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Gavin and Sabrina would like to invite you to discover The Imperial Hotel Guernsey (2* Small Hotel accredited by the state of Guernsey), located in one of the Channel Islands most stunning and panoramic settings surrounded by safe sandy beaches, crystal clear waters and miles of adjoining coastal cliff paths. This Guernsey hotel has been, and still is, tremendously popular and used by both locals and visitors to the island for over 100 years serving only the freshest Guernsey seafood and much more in its famous Waters Edge Restaurant. All of our bedrooms at the Imperial Hotel are fully equipped with en-suite facilities, mobile telephone system, Colour television / DVD player and Tea / Coffee making facilities, without even mentioning the Magnificent and Breathtaking Sea Views.
The Hotel is now pleased to offer Free WiFi and Internet access to all of our guests.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Video/DVD Library
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet