This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Ideally set on the sunny side of the Vieux Port, this hotel offers a beautiful view onto Notre Dame de la Garde, Fort Saint Jean and the Pharo. With its typical architecture, the mansion- like Hotel Belle-Vue has kept its original charm over the years. The magnificent staircase made of wrought iron is the central element of the hotel.
Every traveller will enjoy going up these stairs, since the lift has been deliberately banned to keep the authenticity of the building.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Games Console, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hôtel Belle-Vue in Marseille is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.90(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet