- 3 guest reviews
"This is a good stopover for younger people on a trip to the city..."
About the hotel
Camping Village Roma offers a wide range of independent accommodation only 15 minutes away from Vatican City in a green and relaxing area. Camping Village Roma is the closest camp site to Rome's historic centre and offers all the facilities you need: private parking, an outdoor swimming pool, an information point and much more! During the summer, you can enjoy drinks and snacks throughout the day at the Ciao Bella poolside bar or have a delicious dinner at Ciao Bella restaurant serving Italian cuisine and freshly prepared pizza Don’t’ miss to spent a night dancing at the disco pub with its own DJ! Moreover theme parties, swimming pool (open from mid-May until mid-October), bbq, Jacuzzis, mini market just few step form camping’s entrance, , big screen TV, superfriendly staff, internet point, laundry, 24hr security and luggage storage. Getting into Rome is easy.
Simply take a short bus ride to Cornelia Metro Station on line A. You can also book the shuttle service to the Vatican, and both Fiumicino and Ciampino airports. Check in starts at 14. 00 Check out by 10. 00
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Concierge, Currency Exchange
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Jacuzzi, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 11 years old
- 10/01/2017 to 30/04/2017 - Please note that the swimming pool will be closed during winter season (November to April) The LateRooms.com rate for Camping Village Roma in Rome is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Very far from the city and only one bus to go there and that bus Sunday close no one tell us so we were waiting outside around 2 hrs than decide to get taxi which cost 10 euro.
Inside the room was very cold we ask to check heater they said today is very hot why you need heater and no send to check the heater in the room. Food was ok but the pizza size was very small compare to prize it was very thin,as they don't have any varity for chicken and veg lover I sleep hungry eating margarita pizza