- Very Good
- 146 guest reviews
"I booked hotel to celebrate my 50th birthday. We were booked in JFK suite, all I can say is FABULOUS. The staff are so friendly and we reall..."
"thought the single room was excellent very good size with large bathroom..."
"Excellent staff/service, very clean comfortable rooms a truly fantastic hotel...."
"A brilliant overnight stay, staff were immaculately dressed and were extremely friendly. Room was beautifully furnished, bed was very comfor..."
"Disappointed by our stay this time. Had booked specially for a birthday treat for a little luxury. Room was lovely but let down by noise fro..."
About the hotel
Whether you're shopping, visiting the theatre, exploring Glasgow or in the city for business, the Grand Central Hotel, Glasgow is perfectly located in the heart of this vibrant city within the International Finance District. A much-loved icon in the city, the hotel has undergone a £20 million refurbishment revealing stunning original features, stylish bedrooms and a magnificent champagne bar; taking its place again as Glasgow's leading four-star hotel. The splendour and sense of arrival is enhanced by the mix of contemporary 21st century design features within the traditional restored lobby by a 23 metre chandelier.
Make your way up the magnificent staircase to Champagne Central with its beautiful marbled floor and pillars as well as a stunning crystal ball chandelier. Enjoy a glass of bubbles as you people watch from above the station concourse. There is a menu that offers the best Scottish food with oysters and shellfish amongst many other choices. If you are looking for more than just a bedroom and want an inspirational conference, meeting and training venue, a spectacular banqueting suite for your next event, or planning a wedding, the hotel has a choice of 21 rooms from interview rooms to boardrooms leading up to the magnificent Grand Room of Glasgow accommodating up to 500 guests for a banquet. If you are looking for a relaxing break, the Grand Central Hotel, Glasgow is the leading business venue and first choice for luxury hotels in Glasgow. From the stunning Grand Room with capacity for 500 to the eclectic mix of 21 unique and flexible event rooms, from the beautiful Champagne Bar to the 230 stylish and relaxing bedrooms - everything at the Grand Central Hotel, Glasgow has been beautifully renovated and lovingly restored to reveal a truly magnificent hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Grand Central Hotel
I booked hotel to celebrate my 50th birthday.
We were booked in JFK suite, all I can say is FABULOUS. The staff are so friendly and we really enjoyed our stay the champagne room and hotel is stunning.
thought the single room was excellent very good size with large bathroom