This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This brand new design hotel is located in the east area of Rome, easily accessible by car from the Rome Ring Road and the Highway. The underground station “Ponte Mammolo” is only 2 Km far and it provides fast connections to Rome city centre. The hotel offers 260 new design rooms all equipped with air conditioning, free SKY Gold TV with flat screen, international TV channels, mini bar, private bathroom with shower or bathtub, workdesk, safety box for laptops, WIFI internet connection (at a charge).
Breakfast is buffet style, while Restaurant Koiné serves Roman dishes and Italian cuisine at lunch and dinner.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
- [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 10 years old
- 26/11/2010 to 31/12/2022 - From 1st September 2014 the amount of the city tax required in 4 stars Hotel in Rome will be 6,00€ per person per night. The LateRooms.com rate for IH Hotels Roma Z3 in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 6.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet