- 36 guest reviews
"The hotel overall was in a great location at the start of the Southend Pier, however I think it relies on this too much. The staff all seeme..."
"The staff of the hotel were lovely. Once they solved the problem of us not actually being booked in for 2 nights stay. They did take a hour..."
"The room was nice, with a lovely balcony and sea view. The breakfast was okay, nothing special but the staff were polite in the restaurant...."
"Arrived late at the hotel to check in. Friendly welcome from the receptionist who advised I had been upgraded to a sea view room. Room was l..."
"Lovely hotel, staff were brilliant. Rooms could do with a bit of TLC but breakfast was fab...."
About the hotel
The regal Park Inn by Radisson Palace, Southend-on-Sea hotel offers scenic lodging in a popular area of this seaside resort town. A 6-minute walk takes you to hotspots like Adventure Island, Sea Life Adventure, High Street Shopping, Beaches and Southend Pier, the town’s major landmark. Beach and cultural enthusiasts appreciate the 137 stylish hotel rooms, which are close to the shores and attractions of Southend-on-Sea and include Free Wireless High-speed Internet, flat-screen TVs, Dove bathroom amenities, 24hr room service and fantastic views.
Onsite dining at RBG Bar & Grill provides guests with a convenient place to enjoy delicious classic dishes and traditional afternoon tea each day. Wake up to a delicious buffet breakfast including hot and cold favourites, coffee, tea and juices. Renowned with Southend-On-Sea locals and visitors alike, RBG Bar & Grill boasts dramatic seaside views and features a contemporary, colourful design. The bar menu features light bites while the evening menu consists of fresh ingredients, locally-inspired specialties, classic dishes and heart-healthy options. Complement your meal or simply relax with a thoughtfully chosen selection of beers, wines and beverages from the drinks menu. Children and special dietary requests are accommodated for.
This Southend-on-Sea hotel also includes a fabulous Casino, fitness centre and 7 meeting rooms suitable for a variety of business events, social functions and weddings.
The picturesque location on the Western Esplanade lies just 40 miles east of Great Britain’s capital. Victoria Station and Southend Central Station are both just 500 metres from the hotel. Within 45 minutes, visitors can reach the city via 2 major railway lines from London, Fenchurch Street C2C and London Liverpool Street. The London Southend Airport lies a mere 4 kilometers from the accommodation. In addition, bus connections to London Stansted Airport (78. 3 kilometres) and London City Airport (59 kilometres) are available. It takes approximately 90 minutes to access the hotel from either airport. If you have your own car, 2 main roads (A127 and A13) link the town to the rest of England.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Fitness Centre, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
58% would recommend it to a friend
Amazing views but very dirty hotel room
Thanks very much for your e-mail asking for feedback on my recent stay at the Park Inn by Radisson South end on Sea, I have to inform you that this is possibly the worst hotel room I have ever been in, after having spent 6 hours on the road all I wanted was a good night’s sleep in what I thought would be pleasant surroundings given this was a Park Inn By Radisson, reception check in fantastic very polite young lady, up to the room and this is where it all went downhill, these ranged from mould all over the back of the sink, bathroom door with all the paint peeling off, mould in the shower tray and down the side of it, what looks like an egg stain down the wall by the bed, dust like I have never seen above the bed and a sofa that was so dirty I dare not sit on it (photos sent), I did not complain at the time as the reception was checking in a large coach trip and the same in the morning and I needed to head off on my return leg of the journey, I would appreciate your views as I strongly believe that for such a poor room you should be refunding my company the money they spent on booking this room?
Relies on location
The hotel overall was in a great location at the start of the Southend Pier, however I think it relies on this too much.
The staff all seeme...