- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Room clean TV to small and far to high on Wall made it uncomfortable to watch bedding was clean but quilt was very thin and to small for bed..."
"Overall very good. My only concern was that the full cost had been charged to my credit card, despite the booking saying only 50% would be...."
"Went to see a gig at Robin. Hotel next door was brilliant. Lovely and friendly staff...."
"As I live a fair distance from Bilston, & I don't drive, I didn't want to miss seeing one of my favourite bands, staying in the place that t..."
"For £30 this was very acceptable. Clean, comfortable room (very small but so what). Telly worked, kettle, tea and coffee in room, good showe..."
About the hotel
The Robin 2 Hotel is situated in the heart of the Black Country adjacent to The Robin 2 concert venue and themed bars in Bilston Wolverhampton.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 20:00
- Up to 12 years old
- 12/08/2015 to 31/12/2024 - 50% of the booking cost will be taken as a deposit. Check in from 14.00 to 20.00 , late check in can be arranged with prior notice call 01902 401 211 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Robin 2 Hotel
Room clean TV to small and far to high on Wall made it uncomfortable to watch bedding was clean but quilt was very thin and to small for bed...
The Robin 2 Hotel
Overall very good.
My only concern was that the full cost had been charged to my credit card, despite the booking saying only 50% would be....