- 2 guest reviews
"I wouldn't recommend that hotel for couples but families yes, as they are 'suites'. The lack of valet parking was extremely annoying and bus..."
About the hotel
Fraser Suites Dubai occupies the top 23 levels of the high-rise Sidra Tower, on Dubai's Sheikh Zayed Road. These luxurious, fully serviced apartments have everything from marble baths to iPod docks. Dubai International Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
Fraser Suites Dubai’s apartments have been carefully designed in a contemporary style. The open plan living and dining areas are elegantly furnished and the living room is completed with state-of-the-art entertainment equipment. All accommodations have free high speed Wi-Fi capabilities. Free private parking is provided on site. While staying at Fraser Suites guests can enjoy facilities such as the 25-metre lap pool, fully equipped gym plus tennis and squash courts. Fraser Suites Dubai is also home to the Awazen Spa, which offers a range of holistic treatments.
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 05/03/2014 to 31/03/2023 - Please note from the 31st of March 2014 there will be an additional charge per night towards the “Tourism Dirham Fee”- 1 Bed Apartment - 20AED, 2 Bed Apartment - 40AED, 3 Bed Apartment - 60AED. The LateRooms.com rate for Fraser Suites Dubai in Dubai is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 20.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Bathroom was dirty
The toilet seat had pee spots on it.
Which means the toilet isn't being cleaned unless there are visible signs of dirt.
Odd location but nice for families
I wouldn't recommend that hotel for couples but families yes, as they are 'suites'.
The lack of valet parking was extremely annoying and bus...