- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Wow,when we lived in the Eastend many years ago I would never have thought we'd return to Bethnal Green and stay in such splendor. The Town..."
"Perfect for what i wanted! really enjoyed my stay! would definitely stay again...."
"When we got to our room we were a little disappointed it wasn't the same as the one pictured. We then found a toe nail in the bed! We called..."
About the hotel
From the moment you glimpse the baroque architecture of Town Hall and walk into the marble entrance-way with its sweeping staircase and art-deco interior, you know your stay will be memorable. A new concept, Town Hall is your dream pied a terre in the heart of London’s vibrant East End and its only 5 minutes to Bethnal Green tube station, where five star amenities are combined with the space, convenience and comfort of a designer apartment. Each room contains one-off vintage pieces of furniture and is made deliciously inviting with sheepskin rugs by the bed, barista-quality coffee and luxury toiletries.
There are all the conveniences you would expect, including free Wi-Fi and entertainment centre, plus a few you might not - enjoying the company of our goldfish for the night, unlimited mineral water in your room or free shuttle bus services to Liverpool Street and Bank each weekday morning. Work out in the poolside gym; cook your favourite dinner in your superbly appointed kitchen or treat yourself at Michelin starred Viajante – the destination restaurant for foodies; enjoy the newly-commissioned art on display by London’s most exciting young artists; choose a decadent cocktail with a plate of tapas in the bar; or simply relax in your apartment, furnished with the most luxuriously comfortable furniture and some unique vintage collectibles… No-one who’s tried Town Hall living will ever go back to a standard hotel again.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 01:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Stunning and comfortable hotel
Wow,when we lived in the Eastend many years ago I would never have thought we'd return to Bethnal Green and stay in such splendor.
lovely chilled out place
Perfect for what i wanted.
really enjoyed my stay. would definitely stay again....