- 2 guest reviews
"Does the job well but nothing to be excited about. The centuries of character are good but not helped by the industrial estate built round i..."
"Really good hotel, no problems whatsoever, would certainly use again..."
About the hotel
Set in two acres of tranquil grounds, Pincents Manor is ideally located in the South of England for all your business conference, wedding and event requirements. Pincents Manor combines the impressive features of the original grade two Manor House, along with the a brand new state of the art conference centre and wedding location. There are 15 comfortable en-suite bedrooms, offering five different styles of accomodation, decorated to reflect the traditional style of this Manor House.
Pincents Manor in Calcot near Reading is ideally located just 5 minutes away from Junction 12 of the M4. Close to all major routes, there is ample car parking which is free of charge for all events. The Manor House contains 5 individually decorated bedrooms. We have 8 rooms located in a separate building behind the hotel which have views out over the countryside. There are also 3 rooms which form part of the main Manor House but which have external access.
- 24 Hour Reception, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 14 years old
- 21/03/2014 to 10/07/2023 - Please use post code RG31 4UH exiting off the A4 when using a Sat Nav, this will bring you a more effective way to avoid a narrow lane. Thank you The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Everything above average - nothing brilliant
Does the job well but nothing to be excited about.
The centuries of character are good but not helped by the industrial estate built round it. You still see fields in one direction though!
Really good hotel, no problems whatsoever, would certainly use again