- Very Good
- 27 guest reviews
"On arrival we were upset to see it is only 3 stars, we were led to believe it was 4. There is no parking at the hotel so you are always at r..."
"We only stayed one night for a gig at cliffs pavilion and for that it couldnt be beat as it was 2 minutes walk away. would probably stay aga..."
"Room edges could do with a good nozzle clean! Wanted to charge us for breakfast but when pointed out it was included on booking form, no rea..."
"My biggest problem in stopping here is the parking. On three of the four nights I could not park near the hotel and talking to the staff thi..."
"A very nice hotel...."
About the hotel
We offer five different types of room, including: Four Poster Honeymoon Suites Executive Double en-suite Executive Twin en-suite Family Room en-suite Single en-suite In addition to our Executive rooms the Hotel has the Estuary Suite which has a Jacuzzi Room to relax in & a lounge that overlooks the mouth of the Thames and views of Kent. The individual styles of each room reflect the unique character of the hotel . The rooms are stylish & contemporary, yet very much in keeping with their historic surroundings.
All the rooms are exceptionally comfortable and a majority have views over the Thames Estuary. It's no wonder the hotel is one of the most popular in the area, with those who prefer a truly traditional English Hotel with huge character rather than your standard hotel environment. For privacy, seclusion, tranquillity and an excellent opportunity for a Wedding Night in one of our 7 Four Poster Honeymoon Suites, exclusive breaks or longer holiday as well as an exclusive and very private conference. The Westcliff provides the best of both worlds; all the personal privacy you could ever dream of whilst having all the facilities of a fabulous hotel. Children and Extra Beds All children under 1 year old stay free of charge when using existing bedding. All children under 2 years stay free of charge and a cot provided. All older children or adults stay free of charge in an extra bed a charge is made for Breakfast. Maximum capacity of extra beds/babycots in a room is 2. Hotel reserves the right to Pre Authorise Debit or Credit Card when paying by cash for security deposit.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 17 years old
- 16/01/2017 to 31/12/2026 - Hotel reserves the right to Pre Authorise Debit or Credit Card when paying by cash for security deposit. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
A total letdown
On arrival we were upset to see it is only 3 stars, we were led to believe it was 4.
There is no parking at the hotel so you are always at r...
close to cliffs pavilion
We only stayed one night for a gig at cliffs pavilion and for that it couldnt be beat as it was 2 minutes walk away.
would probably stay aga...