- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"stayed here many times, its like a home from home. Nothing is too much trouble for the owners. Fridge in room. tea coffee etc.lots of channe..."
"The accommodation is just five minutes from the beach and from town centre amenities. The room was very clean although not particularly big...."
"The hotel was fine, the staff were very friendly...."
"The toilet could do with a shelf above the sink..."
"This is the second time I have decided to book Northville as my choice in hotel for Newcastle Coast Line. The first time we were off the Mai..."
About the hotel
A friendly family run guest house situated close to the sea front, restaurants, bars, theatre and only 5 minutes walk to the local metro system link to Newcastle city centre. Most rooms en-suite with sky tv and in house wi-fi. No stag parties.
Parties over 8 people by arrangement with the management. Breakfast must be booked at the time of booking not on arrival as preparation will be needed. Breakfast is served Sat and Sun between 8am and 9. 15am Arrive as a guest and leave as a friend. See you soon Trish and Jon.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- 12:00 20:00
- Up to 8 years old
- 24/02/2014 to 28/02/2023 - Breakfast must be booked at the time of booking not on arrival as preparation will be needed. Breakfast is served Sat and Sun between 8am and 9.15am Soap available on reques The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
stayed here many times, its like a home from home.
Nothing is too much trouble for the owners. Fridge in room. tea coffee etc.lots of channels on TV. The bathroom was quite small [ but has everything you need ] Good comfy bed,slept well, no noise. Close to a good Wetherspoons pub and some pretty good nightlife !!. Some Good Pubs with live music on at at the weekends,some good bands on at the Fat Ox... and in other local pubs What more do you need ....ALL WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE !!
My stay at Roselodge House
The accommodation is just five minutes from the beach and from town centre amenities.
The room was very clean although not particularly big.