- 7 guest reviews
"Very comfortable apartment in town centre. Close to a wide selection of restaurants..."
"Unsure why accommmodation is so expensive in Inverness, so this was good value in comparison. Very helpful handing over key. Apartment is a..."
"This apartment is modern with everything you need. Good value for money. Near the train station right in the heart of Inverness. Will use ag..."
"Great place to stay, central, private parking fantastic! Only disappointment hairdryer cable too short for mirror or not enough plugs in bed..."
"The apartment is spacious and comfortable and located right in the centre of Inverness. It is easy to get to if you're travelling by car or..."
About the hotel
Luxury, Quality and Comfort in the city centre 'Apartment 306 by the bridge' is a One bedroom luxury apartment in the centre of the city of Inverness. Situated in one of the city's latest exclusive apartment developments, on the banks of the River Ness and just off the main street, yet away from the hustle and bustle of this thriving city, you will enjoy everything that you would expect from accommodation aiming to offer the highest of standards. Whether you are on holiday or on business the apartment can be rented by the day or by the week.
The apartment has an open plan living area with kitchen/diner and lounge, a wc and utility room off the hall and en suite luxury shower-room off the bedroom. Accommodation *Fully fitted kitchen with electric oven, hob, microwave and dishwasher. *LCD TV with freeview, DVD and CD sound system. Wireless broadband connection - unlimited free useage . *En Suite double shower . *Free private secure underground parking with remote access. *Washing machine and drier *Automated climate controlled heating *Apartment regularly serviced *Bed linen, towels and electricity are included in the tariff. No smoking is permitted in the apartment.
- Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Games Console, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very comfortable apartment in town centre.
Close to a wide selection of restaurants...
Unsure why accommmodation is so expensive in Inverness, so this was good value in comparison.
Very helpful handing over key. Apartment is a...