- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"A warm and efficient welcome and check in. I had a single room which was a reasonably good size with all expected facilities, generally clea..."
"The room was very comfortable and looked as if recently decorated. All the staff were very friendly and couldn't have been any more helpful,..."
"I would rate this Hotel very highly, It was very clean and the staff were very helpful, The breakfast was excellent, I will be booking into..."
"Excellent room for the price although a little basic, ie no shelf in bathroom and shower complicated..."
"Great place to stay room was clean shower took a bit of getting used to! Food very good as was breakfast..."
About the hotel
The Granby Hotel, situated in Northfleet, Kent offers a friendly and relaxed environment and prides itself on a first class customer service experience. This well-appointed family-run hotel has easy access to the A2, M20 and M25 motorways and is situated just over 1 mile from Ebbsfleet International Railway Station. Ebbsfleet International provides excellent rail links to St Pancreas/ Kings Cross taking just 12 mins and for travel to the European Continent on the Eurostar.
The Granby Hotel offers 34 bedrooms ranging from single to family rooms. We provide free 5G Wi-Fi throughout, 24 hr front desk and guest car parking. All room prices include breakfast, en-suite shower facilities, flat-screen Freeview TV, tea and coffee making facilities and complimentary toiletries. The hotel offers bar and restaurant facilities serving from our lite bite menu, together with a rear sun deck which enjoys the last of the sun with breath taking views over the Ebbsfleet Valley. Free Wi-fi and parking are available to all guests.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Nice hotel decent value
A warm and efficient welcome and check in.
I had a single room which was a reasonably good size with all expected facilities, generally clea...
The room was very comfortable and looked as if recently decorated.
All the staff were very friendly and couldn't have been any more helpful,...