- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"The room was large, clean, pleasant and with every amenity one would expect to see at a budget hotel. The staff were pleasant and helpful. P..."
"Great friendly staff and fantastic food...."
"Friendly and helpful staff...."
"Nice little hotel rooms tucked behind a Toby Carvery, after a busy day it was nice to have a roast dinner. Room was spacious and clean and..."
"Would been nice to choose cooked breakfast and pay a little more...."
About the hotel
Five miles from Birmingham’s bustling city centre, the Quinton lodge provides convenient accommodation near the ICC (International Convention Centre), the NIA and the NEC. This attractive lodge has 24 comfy, modern rooms and is home to a Toby Carver restaurant. So you can refuel after a day’s business or sightseeing by tucking into freshly roasted joints, seasonal vegetables and all the traditional trimmings.
You’ll find no shortage of things to do in vibrant Birmingham. Enjoy some of the country’s best shopping at The Bullring, absorb the buzz of the city’s growing bar and restaurant scene, tuck into a spicy curry or watch cricket at Edgbaston. Families will also love the Thinktank Planetarium and all the chocolatey fun of Cadbury World.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely room in a busy pub
The room was large, clean, pleasant and with every amenity one would expect to see at a budget hotel.
The staff were pleasant and helpful. P...
Innkeeper's Lodge Birmingham (West), Quinton
Great friendly staff and fantastic food....