- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Staff was really polite and happily helped me change room due to a selection error online...."
"Reasonable sized room. Plenty of storage space for clothes etc. Comfortable bed. Very pleasant, helpful staff. Didn't realise there was no..."
"We stayed here for one night for an event we were going to, our stay was nice. We were pleasantly surprised with the rooms for the price of..."
"would to recommend to friends but the bed condition and if this applies to all rooms then I would not want them to know I slept in squeaky b..."
About the hotel
Christopers Restaurant, Rooms and Bar at Swan Hotel in Wellington. Pub restaurant with 12 letting rooms within walking distance of the old market town Wellington. Fully licensed restaurant serving a variety of meals.
Large car park to the rear. 10 minutes from Telford Town centre, the Ironbridge Gorge and the International centre. Friendly welcoming staff to deal with any enquiries you may have.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- 12:00 00:00
- Up to 9 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Great Value for money, perfect for short stay.
Staff was really polite and happily helped me change room due to a selection error online....
Cheap & Cheerful
My 'basic' room for £40.0p including breakfast did not have an en-suite which was inconvenient and reminded me of early days in 'digs'.
When I changed to a better one with en-suite this was an improvement, and the disco did stop at midnight which was reasonable. BUT, I was woken at 2.30am by the night porter or someone arguing loudly with another person. They stopped when I protested, but I had had to get up and go down.