- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Great hotel and location to chill on the edge of Loch lomond Park. Plenty walking available not far away, village got atmosphere too. Sain l..."
"Not lavish but clean, comfortable and friendly hotel. All staff were lovely and very welcoming. Not much in Drymen but a great base for walk..."
"Very tired after long day very good warm welcome, they asked the Chef if I could still eat as last orders had gone . This was no issue and I..."
"The beds could do with updating but apart from that, it was a fab hotel...."
"This is the 3rd time I have stayed at this hotel with the first being my first breakaway with my then boyfriend over 7 years ago and the mos..."
About the hotel
In a stunning location, this wonderfully rural accommodation will give you the key to Loch Lomond. . .
with Glasgow's shopping areas only 20 miles away too! BEST WESTERN Buchanan Arms Hotel and Spa has undergone a total transformation with its stylish and contemporary bedrooms and public areas, yet still retains traditional features like log fires, a unique snug bar and the walled hotel gardens! Wherever you turn, style meets seclusion to make this the perfect place for a relaxing break or residential retreat with colleagues or groups. The calming health club means you can take a dip in peace too, with a spacious 14 meter pool and spa bath to choose from. . . and a sauna steam room, gym, dance studio and squash court offering even more choice when it comes to feeling fantastic! The self contained Heaven at Buchanan Spa has 4 treatment rooms, a tranquil relaxation area and a relaxing range of classic and holistic treatments. Let your hair down, and let us take care of your from head to toe in gorgeous surroundings!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Porter, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Squash Courts, Table Tennis, Fishing, Quad Biking, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Sailing, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Chill out in Drymen
Great hotel and location to chill on the edge of Loch lomond Park.
Plenty walking available not far away, village got atmosphere too. Sain l...
Comfortable Hotel and Fantastic Value
Not lavish but clean, comfortable and friendly hotel.
All staff were lovely and very welcoming. Not much in Drymen but a great base for walk...