- 4 guest reviews
"A wonderful stay for our 20th Wedding Anniversary. In fact it could not have been better. A lovely place and friendly owners. We could not h..."
"What a fantastic experience! Very welcoming, very comfortable, well appointed in a stunning period property in beautiful countryside. First..."
"Absolutely blown away by this character property. The West Bedroom was stunning. Breakfast in the Great Hall was superb. I would recommend a..."
"Very enjoyable long weekend stay. A nearby pub is close enough for a walk for the evening...."
About the hotel
BLACKMORE FARM IS A 15TH CENTURY GRADE 1 LISTED MANOR HOUSE, IT WAS GUEST HOUSE OF THE YEAR FOR ENGLAND 2011/2012 .ACCOMMODATION IS IN THE MAIN HOUSE,CONVERTED BARNS ALONGSIDE AND A SHEPHERDS HUT IN THE GARDEN THE PROPERTY IS FURNISHED IN PERIOD STYLE WITH MANY ANTIQUE ITEMS AND STAYING IS A TREMENDOUS EXPERIENCE,BREAKFAST IS SERVED IN THE GREAT HALL WATCHED OVER BY SUITS OF ARMOUR AND STAGS HEADS
- Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Disabled Access Public Areas
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- 11:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A wonderful stay for our 20th Wedding Anniversary.
In fact it could not have been better. A lovely place and friendly owners. We could not h...
What a fantastic experience.
Very welcoming, very comfortable, well appointed in a stunning period property in beautiful countryside. First...