- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"The site from the pictures looks great, I did not pick up during the booking process that there are rooms in buildings in the grounds as wel..."
"This was a very last minute booking for us which turned out to be very comfortable and good food. The only down side the rooms have no air c..."
"The hotel offers excellent value for money, was clean, staff extremely friendly and helpful and the food was very reasonably priced, good po..."
"When I booked to stay at the Chateau Impney, I thought the room would be in the Chateau itself. Instead it was in a building in the grounds..."
About the hotel
Conveniently situated in the West Midlands, just minutes from the regency town of Droitwich, Chateau Impney Hotel is easily reached by both road and rail. Birmingham International Airport is just 25 minutes away, and our on-site helipad offers the ultimate accessibility! Yet with 140 acres of picturesque grounds and grand French-style architecture, the Chateau is also a wonderful choice if you’re looking to escape, relax and unwind. Whether you’re considering us as a venue for your wedding, meeting or conference, a base to explore the Midlands, or simply as a place to get away from it all, we offer the perfect balance of convenience and peaceful seclusion.
If you’d like to explore further afield, there’s no shortage of things to do nearby. The Regency town of Droitwich Spa is only a mile away; we’re just nine miles from historic Worcester; and Birmingham, Stratford-upon-Avon, the Cotswolds and the stunning scenery of the Malvern Hills are also close by. All of our rooms are designed to help your relax and unwind, with cosy beds, en-suite bathrooms, Freeview TVs, unlimited complimentary WiFi and tea and coffee making facilities. Our recently refurbished Impney Restaurant & Bar combines the elegant décor of the Chateau with a modern, relaxed feel that provides the perfect setting in which to enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner. The original features of the Chateau blend flawlessly with a contemporary design to offer guests the vibrancy of open-plan dining, yet still with a feeling of intimacy. Cosy corners are available for those who prefer a more private dining experience, but there is also ample room to accommodate larger parties too. Under the guidance of our Executive Chef, our menu celebrates the very best of British cuisine, with an array of authentic dishes. We are proud to boast superb and regionally sourced produce on a menu which changes seasonally. Our comprehensive wine list includes those sourced predominantly from the 'New World', mixed with a number of classic French wines. But, no matter your palate, our friendly restaurant and bar staff are on hand to help you choose the most appropriate accompaniment to your dish. The Impney Restaurant & Bar is open to both residents and non-residents who are welcome to join us for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Breakfast is served in the restaurant from 7am to 10am, Monday to Saturday, and from 7. 30am to 10. 30am on Sunday.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 11 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
Room was too far away from main hotel
I was given a room away from the main hotel.
This was not made apparent when I booked.