- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Our room was lovely and had everything you could need. The breakfast was also tasty. All the staff were very friendly. The only negative was..."
"Nice clean guest house with helpful friendly owner and good standard of room and breakfast. 10 minutes walk to Pontefract town centre and a..."
"Friendly, comfortable, quality accommodation. Really enjoyed the stay. Made to feel at home and the room contained all that you needed for a..."
About the hotel
Rich in history and comfort, Tower House Executive Guest House is a stunning Victorian home restored to it's original elegance and offering bright bedrooms, sleek furniture and extensive facilities including FREE WIFI. Registered with English, Yorkshire, Wakefield and West Yorkshire UK Tourist Boards and again for the 10th year running been awarded 5 STARS and a prestigious GOLD AWARD, AND NOW THE KELLOGS BREAKFAST AWARD we offer full English breakfast or continental breakfast and have also been awarded 5 Stars (Excellent) in the Environmental Health Scores on the Doors Scheme. CHECK IN TIMES: 17.
00pm to 21. 00pm Tower House Guest House Pontefract nr Leeds is ideally situated in the medieval town of Pontefract West Yorkshire UK, famous for Pontefract Castle, Oliver Cromwell and Pontefract Race Course. . . and now for the ultimately modern xScape. We are ideally located to provide 5 Star accommodation to people attending Learner Driver Courses (LDC) and ATL Training Courses.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Disabled Access Public Areas
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- 17:00 21:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Had a great stay here. Loved the free standing bath. Breakfast was very enjoyable.
Our room was lovely and had everything you could need.
The breakfast was also tasty. All the staff were very friendly. The only negative was...