This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The hotel is situated in a strategic position on the seafront of Ortigia. It is also near to the elegant Piazza Duomo defined by the Italian art critic Vittorio Sgarbi ‘the most beautiful “living room” in Italy’; and from here, one can reach the town centre in a few minutes. Around the hotel can be found plenty of shops, restaurants and fashionable nightclubs.
Wellbeing and relaxation are the hotel’s aims and it is decorated in colours creating this atmosphere. Our 21 rooms are equipped with every comfort. Attention has been paid to every single detail in order to meet our guests’ requirements and needs. The hotel staff will be always ready to cooperate in order that your stay is relaxing and pleasant. Royal Maniace hotel…. . invites you to discover the magic moments of travelling.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Royal Maniace Hotel in Siracusa is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet