- 1 guest reviews
"We had a lovely stay, Bob and Sheila are perfect hosts and would definitely make a return visit. Thank you Tudor House..."
About the hotel
Tudor House dates from 1849. It was built as Bell Busk Station, to service the village of Malham, by the North Western Railway Company (a. k.
a. “Little North Western”), which was soon to be amalgamated with The Midland Railway. The line was originally the Leeds to Morecambe route, but by 1876 the now famous Settle to Carlisle line was completed and became part of the main west coast route between London & Scotland. The station was closed on 4th May 1959. The property first became a B&B/Guesthouse during the 1970’s, and nowadays offers a unique experience combining comfort, hospitality and a fascinating piece of local history. We will endeavour to build on the reputation developed by previous owners and expand and extend the range and level of experiences our guests can enjoy. Apart from the bedrooms we have a comfortable dining area and a relaxing sunroom overlooking the railway line. The unique residents lounge, fashioned from the original station Waiting Room, has a TV, radio/CD/MP3 and warming log-burning stove to ensure a cosy atmosphere. Over an acre or well-kept gardens is the ideal environment for a relaxed day reading a book or chilling out after a hard days walking, sightseeing, cycling, pony trekking, shopping, bird watching or any of the other great variety of things to do locally.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Mountain Bike Hire, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 18:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Fabulous with a capitol F
We had a lovely stay, Bob and Sheila are perfect hosts and would definitely make a return visit.
Thank you Tudor House