- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Lovely Scottish themed hotel with mind blowing bathrooms and extremely comfy beds. Pillows could perhaps have been better . But all in all a..."
"Thoroughly enjoyed every minute, the hotel the food and the staff were all first class. Would go back tomorrow!..."
"Lovely hotel, I believe that revamp of both restaurants is just about to start. Food very good, but excellent in the boat house. Staff were..."
"We were made to feel welcome and cared for by very pleasant and attentive staff. The hotel building is full of character yet with completely..."
"Stayed at Cameron House many times now and never disappoints. Everything about the hotel is very well done, from the rooms to the leisure su..."
About the hotel
Cameron House on Loch Lomond is a stunning five star Scottish Baronial Mansion on the banks of Loch Lomond. Perfectly located within Scotland’s first national park. An ideal base for those who wish to explore Scotland’s abundance of unique landmarks, Cameron House is conveniently just twenty minutes from Glasgow International Airport and two miles from Balloch train station.
A 134 bedroom resort with a range of accommodation from classic rooms, to luxury suites with traditional four poster Whisky Suites and stunning views overlooking Loch Lomond. All rooms include free WiFi, flat screen TV and tea & coffee making facilities. Free onsite parking is offered.
Enjoy The Spa at Cameron House with its stunning rooftop infinity pool with views over Loch Lomond. The Spa has a number of treatment rooms located at Carrick estate which is a short journey from Cameron House. A concierge service operates between the hotel and spa. The resort also has four restaurants including the exquisite Michelin Star Martin Wishart at Loch Lomond, the unrivalled Cameron Grill serving the finest local Beef and Salmon, the Loch-side Boathouse with seafood from Loch Fyne, and the relaxed Claret Jug, the best 19th hole in Scotland.
The resort also features an 18-hole Championship golf course, a luxury resort spa with rooftop infinity pool and a range of outdoor pursuits from champagne cruises on Loch Lomond to ranger rambles for our younger guests.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Bowls, Badminton, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Quad Biking, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Sailing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
Poor value for money
Room wasn't anything special for the price I paid , glasses in the toilet had lipstick on them and the tv in the room didn't work , the bed was two single beds pushed together and no bath robes or slippers left in the room which was part of my purchase.
Was a total disaster,very poor quality of decor in room,asked for a view,not!!staff couldn't care
Arrived here for a birthday treat for wife, got room stained bed sheets, cob webs, poor decor and some kind of growth in shower.
2 hr wait for ice bucket to arrive in room, dinner over charged by £70, dinner table was a melted candle all over table cloth, no one wanted to sort it. Room in basement very very very poor, even tho I paid more than last time I was there. Never going back.Complaint ongoing at moment