"Expansive and luxurious stay. We were the only people in this magnificent home. If you get a chance stay at Brockington Hall. You won't regr..."
About the hotel
If you are a busy executive or a family looking for accommodation for one or more nights Brockington Hall offers you an alternative choice. This a luxury home experience! Arrive at any time in the afternoon and you can enjoy the superb grounds overlooking the fourth fairway -or perhaps a game of golf , you can enjoy discounted green fees during your stay. Check-in from 2pm - 7pm (you will receive a second email confirming your bedroom allocation and access code details, please ensure you have these details before travelling) We provide a generous self-service continental breakfast but we do not provide lunch or dinner however there are two pubs in the village both of which serve great food all day.
Your room has everything you need to make your stay as comfortable as possible, in the morning you will wake up refreshed and enjoy either a self-service continental breakfast in the Hall or if you prefer you can go to the golf clubhouse for a full cooked breakfast (charged at the golf club) before you embark on the new day. At the end of you stay we hope you will depart with memories of a bed and breakfast with a difference!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Golf 9 Hole, Croquet, Table Tennis, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 21:00
- Up to 10 years old
- 01/01/2015 to 31/12/2024 - *****PLEASE NOTICE WE NO LONGER TAKE CASH PAYMENTS. WE ONLY TAKE PAYMENT BY CARDS**** The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
25% would recommend it to a friend
We were supposed to be able to check in after 2.00 then received e-mail to say check in was 4.00 arrived at 5.00 and we were greeted by a squad of cleaners and told to come back in 1hr went back to be told our room was ready but that the rest of the house was being cleaned .
It then took another 1hr to find us a key for our room when we eventually got key for our room it took another half an hour to get front door key extremely bad management the house is very sadly neglected.
We arrived on a friday night for a 2 night stay, had to ring owners for key, the place was very tired and dusty. breakfast was a nightmare, food was set up in hot conservatory the night before so steer clear of the juice unless you have an en-suite. the next night we were informed by the housekeeper that we would have to move rooms (from the double with en suite that we had booked) to a twin with no en-suite because they had overbooked and in fact had no record of our booking at all despite the confirmation e-mail i had and the fact that we had already stayed 1 night. we didn't stay the second night but were still billed for both nights even though it was the owners mistake. Do not waste your time or money on this place.