- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Although I did not eat at the restaurant the night I stayed, I booked the room as I have eaten there before so assumed the rooms would be of..."
"Very nice modern room and clean. Breakfast was nice aswell. Would recommend...."
"I was visiting the NEC and this was much more homely and welcoming than the chain hotels at the site...."
"A great choice for our valentines weekend with a bustling pub/restaurant and band playing on the Saturday night. Good value for money, good..."
About the hotel
Residing at the heart of the village known as the centre of England, Innkeeper’s Lodge Meriden truly is a perfect base for exploring the Midlands’ many treasures. Here you have the best of both worlds on your doorstep, from beautifully serene countryside to the bustling hubs of Birmingham and Coventry. Also within a few miles are Solihull and Balsall Common, and look no further if you need accommodation near the NEC, the National Motorcycle Museum or Coventry’s Ricoh Arena.
As for the lodge, hotel rooms in Warwickshire don’t get much cosier. There are 13 of them in this carefully restored 17th century coaching inn, where you’ll also find real fires, real ales and fresh seasonal pub-food served all day. Need a short break away from it all? Picturesque Meriden, with its rich medieval history and mythical intrigue, will have you hooked. Wander through the church founded by Lady Godiva, discover the legacy of Robin Hood in the 18th century Forest Hall or simply soak up the ample supply of peace and quiet.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Great Pub and Restaurant but shabby rooms
Although I did not eat at the restaurant the night I stayed, I booked the room as I have eaten there before so assumed the rooms would be of...
Very nice modern room and clean.
Breakfast was nice aswell. Would recommend....